- These terms and conditions relate to the our company website located at www.clothingfish.com (“Website”). The Website is managed by Special Skills Worldwide Inc.
- By registering and playing on this Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- This Website is restricted to individuals who are eighteen years of age and older. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age. The Company reserves the right to request proof of your age at any time and may cancel your account if such proof is not provided.
- Employees of the Company and their respective group companies, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the Quizzes.
- You are only permitted to use the Website for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Only one account per person is permitted for which you must register using your own actual name or nickname on your facebook or twiter account. All payments into your account must be from a registered payment source(s) (e.g. a debit or credit card) on which you are the named account holder.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold award to any player pending verification of the player’s identity. All details which you provide to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter must be true. We reserve the right to run checks with third party agencies using the information you provide us on registration.
- We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any Quiz. We reserve the right to void winnings resulting from wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect quiz payouts) with any of the Quizzes offered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to your credit card and/or sent to you by cheque.
Clothingfish.com is provided by:
Special Skills Worldwide Inc.
5348 Vegas Dr. #312
Las Vegas, NV 89108